Montanari Engineering supervision software interacts with machine operation, thus enabling the option to control and manage production flow in each phase.
Clean linen arrives directly from the washing machine on conveyor belts and unloaded into sacks, taken to the upper level to the gravity overhead system, with no intervention from the operator needed.
The full sack is automatically conveyed by gravity lines to the overhead storage area, where they are stacked on the line pre-established by the operator and then unloaded in the set area to press the linen.
The goal of optimising the laundering process works for both dirty and the clean laundry area.
The tertiary system is designed to automatically store outgoing linen, from dryers and carry it to the ironing lines, thereby clearing the surface of this department of laundry which cannot be monitored and would undermine the processing capacity.
- Reducing space occupied from the linen on the ground
- Rails in stainless
- Innovative solution managed by software
- Gravity system, low cost energy consumption
- Tailor made designed
Who it is aimed at:
- Anyone that has limited workspace;
- Laundries with rapidly increasing turnover;
- Anyone that wants to optimise and automate their clean linen managing and delivery process;
- Anyone that has high seasonal employee turnover.